Please read carefully the following relating to your participation in Video Power Up’s “Online Training Membership”. If you have any objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not register.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE
Video Power Up provides online courses, video calls, community forums, resources and other content relating to online video marketing for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
We will email you to confirm the placement of your order with any additional details concerning product and service delivery. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
ONLINE TRAINING MEMBERSHIP
- Once your membership is confirmed, we will provide you access to the “Online Training Membership” website.
- The first payment for your membership will be taking on or after today’s date and on the same day each month.
- Access to the “Online Training Membership” website may at times be influenced and affected by third parties that we use to provide the service, like web hosting and membership site themes and plugins. You agree and understand that no breach of contract action may be initiated against Video Power Up when there are reasonable delays in the access of the website.
- Video Power Up reserves the right to terminate the“Online Training Membership” website, and or access to certain features of the website, with or without prior notice to you. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice but it is not required under the terms of this agreement.
- If for any reason, Video Power Up should dissolve or cease to exist, then your access to the website and your subscription will be terminated.
- Sharing of your“Online Training Membership” website access with any third parties in any way will result in the termination of your membership.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- We offer a 30-day refund policy should you be unhappy with our “Online Training Membership” within the first 30 days of your subscription. To apply for a refund please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time, but no refunds will be made for any membership fees already paid, unless you applied for a refund within the first 30 days of your membership. Once you cancel and your current membership period has expired, you will no longer have access to the website, including any related content and resources.
- The 30-day refund period only applies to your first subscription and can’t be used more than once.